High reliability and granted long life time
- Electronic components including sensors are protected from direct x-ray impact by lead and lead glass.
- Short image acquisition procedure: less than 5 seconds between sensors powered on and switched off after acquisition.
- 1 year of DR work equals to 3 days sensors working time in video-surveillance systems.
- Easy replaceable intensifying screen with granted life time over 10 years.
- No cooling.
- Robust housing design (hundreds of receptors are working on mobiule trucks).
- Grated long file time.
- Modular easily maintainable design.
- Cost efficiency.
- Easy system calibration and its fast setup.
- Robust performance due to every shot automated self-calibration.
- Highest spatial resolution of 4.6 lp/mm on the market at 43 x 43 cm field of view.
- High sensitivity due to the careful selection of sensors, lenses and screen.
- State-of-the-art integrated post-processing.
- Fast workflow.
- More than 15 years development, manufacturing, servicing and training experience.
- More than 1000 units in field.
- Spare video-modules for free of change.